The Business Performance Improvement Resource (BPIR.com) is the resource for every person and organization that wants to get better at what they do. It is the most comprehensive and informative website worldwide on benchmarking, best practices, performance measurement, business excellence, and general performance improvement. The website offers thousands of real-life case studies on organizations around the world, of all sizes and industries, illustrating their performance or best practices, how they have used these practices, and to what effect.
Designed for businesses/organizations that are serious about maximizing their potential, BPIR.com provides best practice information on all key areas that need to be optimized if your organization is to be successful, no matter the size, industry or role it plays in the business community.
From setting your organization’s vision and strategy to implementing employee surveys or six-sigma, the BPIR will help you to:
- Improve your own performance
- Improve the performance of your colleagues and staff
- Improve all your organization’s business processes through benchmarking
For as little as SGD$1.48 per person per year (based on organizational size of 5,000), enable and empower your organization with this essential first-stop resource towards achieving world-class standards by gaining full access to:
- Eight (8) integrated databases : strategies, tools, and techniques, best practice case studies, performance measures and benchmarks, benchmarking reports, competitor analysis, over 1,000,000 articles (full access to 625+ top business related journals and publications) from around the world, award winning organizations, expert opinions.
- Regular best practice management brief report (pdf file and HTML)
- Latest thinking/research into organizational performance
- Information classified by business excellence models; Malcom Baldrige, EFQM and others.
- Regular email newsletter
- Self-assessment tools (for personal or organizational performance/skill assessment)
- Research request service
- Website review
MgDelxis is delighted to announce a special tie-up with BPIR.com in offering individuals and organizations, an exclusive subscription program within Asia.
In addition, all subscribers are also entitled to a preferred participation rate of 10% off all MgDelxis’ Regional S2O platforms for the duration of active membership.
For the various subscription rates, please contact us at Tel: +65 6841 1379, Fax: +65 6841 6343 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual – For an individual membership (excludes consultants)
Consultant – For an individual membership for one consultant
Standard Single-Site – For organization site-wide membership (excludes consultancies, any use in consulting is prohibited). Site membership passwords will only be supplied to organization domain email addresses e.g. email@example.com. Each employee access must have an organizational email address in order to successfully create a personal password.
Committed to Excellence Site – Standard Single-Site Member Fee plus a one-off customization fee, includes
- All Standard Single-Site Membership features, plus:
- On request, quarterly statistics on how many staff are using BPIR within the organization, monitoring its development towards a learning organization
- Organization will be profiled within the website, in the members’ area alongside other “Committed to Excellence” organizations
- The organization’s staff will access a dual-branded BPIR site where the organization’s logo is prominently displayed on all web-pages. Example:
No sharing of password is permitted – For all membership types, the sharing of password is prohibited. MgDelxis and BPIR.com reserves the right to amend the price structure. The exclusive membership offer may be withdrawn at any time and other changes to the pricing structure above may take place without further notice.
Begin your excellence journey today with